Monday, May 19, 2008

yikes.

Oh yippeee im going jogging soon like about 20 more mins.
ERHEM hope it can relieve my stress cause i've been mugging about sang nila utama.
HATE SANG NILA UTAMA. ))): makes me so confused.
Plus the pirates that invades singapore few years back (dunno when but who cares.)
And and and the antiques that are treasures to the ancient people are so ugly. ): all also not nice one lorh.
No offence but thats the fact.
Its all gold in color and the jewels are so big. Too big to be called nice):
Imagine the ring is bigger than your finger and it makes it fugglyyyy.
But oh well, it's like that, cant change it.
Okayokay better stop talking bout history.
But learning history still puts me into the mind of shopping , ahhhhh.

Im left with a box of choco mini peppermints, how how how.
Must leave it for tomorrow.
ARGHZXZX, so tempting!!):

HMMMMMMMMMM.
I hope dad'll keep his word about having dinner at farmart.
Havent been there for ages, i miss the food there!! Especially the steak , hehe *hints*

Okay, im gonna chiong the last few pages of history assessment before going down to jog and crap with buddddy hahaha(((:
And then im gonna have my second bath using the black shampooOOO!
Hope it makes my hair blacker and shinier, HOPEEEES! :D
I know black shampooooooo sounds yucks cause when i use it just now to wash my hair, i didnt expect it to be black too.
It looks like poison but it smells nice and its SHINYYY. so i think its okay, and it helps show natural black hairrrrr. ((: hehe.

Alright, post laterrrr!

No comments: