Sunday, June 1, 2008

shopping spree

OMG i so love todayzxzxxzxz.
I love shopping.
I love jingqi.
I love taking pictures in the dressing room.
I love trying on clothes.
I love the many many many things i bought. ( but still not enough,grrr.)
I love today.

I wanna get more clothes.
I have to get more clothes.
I need to get more clothes.
I must get more clothes.
I wanna go shopping, EVERYDAYYYYY.
):
I need to earn money.
I need to STOP THINKING BOUT SHOPPING.
sadly i cant.

Anyway im really satisfied with the things i bought, or should i say, half-satisfied.
Whatever it is, it's still satisfied.
Finally.

Its my luck that i met aunty sharon while going for dinner.
I get to get a ride home from uncle matthew, and i get TO BUY THAT LOVELY DRESS FROM PULL AND BEARRRRR. omgomgomg.
but it's really expensive lah,so have to get mum to pay aunty back.
BUT STILL, i got it! (: hehehehe.
+ i love love love cotton on's clothesssssss.
(L)(L)(L) i need to get more. i WANT to get more. arghhhhh!
Played with baby leia while aunty shopped, qi had to get home early):

blahblahblah i love my clothes.
((((;

Qi if you are reading this please note that you still owe me pictures AHHAHAH. :P

Yippeeee, tmr having macdonalds for breakfast with ongweiyang. (:
Oh, and picnic with family yippee yay.
Plusplusplus shopping makes me feel well again!
Though still got slight fever when i reach home, haizhaizhaizzzzz.

Okay im like super high yet ultra tired so im gonna like get some sleep.
Goodnight.

plankton's coming back tmr,finally. I miss him heart loads,can't wait to see him againnnn. (((:

* regi we are going singing right(:

No comments: