Friday, May 30, 2008

Stayover

I'm staying over at valerie's place tonight.
Gosh,her bed is full of toys,i wonder how am i gonna sleep on it.
In fact, she don't sleep on her bed.
She sleeps on her sleeping bag, seriously crazy.
Sleeping bag gives backaches.
Oh well, guess will be spending the night with soft toys(:
I hope i wont spend a saturday night sleeping early.
Im gonna sleep late, or at least i'll try.

Watched many lame shows just now, like..Barbie.
Hahaha!
It happens when you are really bored with nothing to do.
Camwhored too, with soft toys.
But i dont look good in pictures nowadays, ):
Probably cause im sick.
Pale,Pale,Pale.
But no matter how sick i am, i'll make sure i'll meet cuzzie tmr.
1.30 at orchard, we're going shoppinggggzxzxz.
She's gonna bring her camelllaaaaa,hahaha.
Im gonna look good.
It's gonna be so eggcitingggg,LOL.

I miss my classmates alot, especially regi,yun,nat and car):
But i miss Plankton much much more.
Sunday's coming, and yay, he's coming home!
Weiyang made a date with me on sunday too,having macs for breakfast.
Hehehe,can't wait.
Its gonna be even more EGGCITING.(:

I DONT WANT TO BE SICK.
It really sucks.

Okay, im going back to my drawing!
Sudden interest of drawing cartoons.
Plus, valerie's getting bored. That dumbasssss!
Grrrr, hahahaha.

Goodnight everyone!(:

Oh i miss you so so much.

No comments: