Thursday, May 29, 2008

sick,sick,still sick

Im like so, so, so, very sick. ):

It's 6.27pm.
Done bathing and am continueing the chocolate chip cookies i ate halfway just now.
Did went to valerie's house to have lunch.
Afterwhich, played her DS lite.
Waiting for mummy to be back, having bread and cheese for dinner.
): Gosh.
I miss my boyfriend, and daddy.
Daddy's away to malaysia, boyfriend to cambodia.
)))))))):

Saturday outing with JINGQI nincompoop.
hahahaa,can't wait.
Love my cuzzie very much.
Cuzzie(s) i mean, they're god's gift to me(:

Im very tired.
I wannnnnna dieeee now.

three more days, hurry up hurry up.

I AM NOT happy with my life.
Nothing can make me satisfied, nothing can make me happy.
Really, nothing.

p/s : shoman, good luck with your pool tournament. Love cousin many(:

No comments: