Saturday, June 21, 2008

and they were married in a church, i said.happily ever after is their ending.

It's been a very long time since i had a dream.
How great would it be, if im able to dream tonight.
:)
hehe.
i've been wasting my many saturdays staying at home doing nothing.
Used to find some stuffs to do, like making one of the many nice postcards or..reading a novel.
But stopped not long after.
I realised im like..the laziest person on earth?
Not really but yeah, im still very lazy.
Because i dont even bother to take out a book to read, or find some biscuits to fill my hunger.
Oh whatever.
At least im not lazy to blog!
:)
School's starting in 2 or less days time.
I need a new life.
Maybe, im going to go home earlier than i used to after school.
Assessments on my desk have been collecting dust, since june holidays.
assessments, assessments..ahh.
i need to touch them, i need to write on them.
I need them.
sigh.
computer-deprived.
maple just sucks like nothing on earth.
plus maple addicts like mum is, ): hell.
okay byeeee.
post later or smth? Heh.

No comments: