Sunday, June 22, 2008

school tmr):

oh no, school's starting tomorrow.
One month seem to past so very fast ):
And i thought i wasnt dead because i had finish all my homework but i was wrong.
i am dead.
I realise there's somemore homework which i've not completed it yet.
):
Sigh.
Guess i have to chiong by tonight.

Grandma's house today, finally got my converse shoes:)
Ouh, and hmm, sounds weird but, i've gotten new camisoles:)
hahaha.
Dinner was okay.
And mum and me trained back home cause we thought pops had football so he wont be able to fetch us.
Halfway home, pops called. ):
What the.
Forget it.
Back home anyway:)

There's a new timetable for our class.
I hate the new timetable.
Probably the new teachers too.
:/
this is getting worst.
I.Wanna.Commit.Suicide.
NOW.

So dead.dead.dead.dead.dead.eff.

Goodbye i have to go pack my stuffs.
):
And i hereby announce that i will study hard.
Yeah sounds so crappy to you, whatever.

No comments: