Saturday, June 28, 2008


Now i know, one has to be a loser before becoming a winner.
And thats why, my dad often call me a loser.
I am a loser, afterall.
:) i love bridget tan yun hong.
Regiyampaste didnt come school today, everything that happened in school was bad. Especially during band.
I've no instrument to play, whats the point of going to band? And when i dont go to band, i'll get a cmf booking. It doesnt make sense, really. When i wasnt there, conductor ask for me. When im there, she doesnt need me. I dont understand.
Lucky there was many who cheered me up :)
Cally was :))))))!
Dinner with bridget, <3!
Then supper with val and aunt. <3!
i love my dark strawberry drink, it cheers me up.
Orchard tomorrow, tcc and hair-cutting day!:)
I hope my new hairstyle look nice. I dont wanna regret again.
I miss you very much, do you know?

No comments: