Thursday, June 26, 2008


Is it me, or me? Somehow it's me, i know it's me.

Im just being paranoid, or is it?
I have no idea, but everything i do is just, stupid.
Acting like a seven year old when i'm not.

Am i thinking too much, or far too much?
Are things gonna get better if i dont do anything, or is it gonna stay in this pathetic way?
Im seriously turning into a nutcase.

I have to say my mood changes really fast.
And whether it changes or not, its bad.
Like i can go on laughing non-stop in school with my friends, and before you know it, i become really quiet again. Like, "hahahahahahahahahahahaha,stop."
Nat says im on laughing gas, while car would go : "are you okay? why so sian?"
Which is which, i really want to know.
I wouldnt say i dont understand myself, more likely i would go saying im just a weird ironic lady.

If time is getting better, i would show you :)
if its not, most likely you will have vannnnnz's ): face.

And i know im really tired of everything going on in my life, just that some stuffs really make me go high and cheers me up.
Like the clique that is always on my side, and like my mum trying hard to be a better mum for me.
Let me tell you a secret.
I've got a really good bf. And im really glad. Im glad he can tolerate me. Thank god.

okay im gonna continue doing my stuffs, and watching the telly.
Goodnight all.











No comments: