Thursday, June 26, 2008

another person from another world.

Little faith down the road, is this gonna continue?

School was as usual, just that i've got like 2453413367242 homework to do by tonight.
Went home alone but pris came along so went home with her.
She thinks im a buddhist and am a cheena, + chinese-speaking person!!
Like heck, NO WAYYYYY!!
Me cant possibly be a buddhist, totally believing in christ okay. And me is not cheena, ME HATE CHEENA(s), also i dont speak,read and write chinese for nuts sake):
Lim, i hope everything you thought i was is now a different person:)
Plus we made a deal tat if she adds me in msn, i'll go to band tmr. MUAHAHA, she havent add yet. Lets hope she remembers. :)

My tongue thingy is, getting better i think.
):
such things always happen to me.

im waiting for dinner right now.
I'll post later, most probably i would.

"I dont know why but somehow, there's a gap between my heart and you. Dont say you'll try to close that back, dont say anything at all. Dont try."

No comments: