Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Okay it seriously looks horrible but.
its supposed to look horrible!
GRRRRR.
and its super duper wuper pain!!
bit my tongue during recessssssss, but the fact is, i eat my bread really slow, i dont bite fast, i wasnt hungry to the extend that i bit my tongue so hard!!
So what's the effing problemmmmmm!!!?
I wanna speak properly again, not sounding like some short-tongue freak, mumbling like some retard!
Super angry nowwwwwwwwww.
Mute, mute mute mute mute.Totally mute-d.
It hurts so effing much i cant speaaaaaakkkkkk, and i hate that.
Dont think im exaggerating you asshole, try biting your own freaking tongueeeee!!
oh and its fuggly fyi. It pops out like a piece of extra tongue. holey moley.
-
vanessa jeanette pear violette? :)
School was okay today, after school with regi.
S.M.S we play.yay.love.hahahah:)
you wont understand yop.
okay still effing pissed with my tongue rawrrrrrr.
new skin whatsoever.
+ bridget darling hunneh mez amz so sorryz me didntz go to bandz me promise me willz go toz bandz on fridayz yopz. alsoz forz limz and verazzzz. ):
ME IS VERY GUILTY.
bye):
good luck for your o's!

No comments: