Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You think you're special, but I know, and I know, and I know, and we know that you're not.

Back from hell,that jailcell.): (okay lah not so bad)
And going back again tomorrow, day after tomorrow, day after tomorrow tomorrow.
Homework, homework, everyday chionging the never ending homework.
:/
im going bonkers.
i need a break from reality.
sigh wtfomgbbq.

anyway im cutting my hair on sat sat sat:)
dont know whether its a good or bad thing but one thing for sure, my hair suck like 14332523161342 now!! Grr.
Oh and another thing, tcc on saturday woohoo i wanna drink my beloveddd ROSE JULIET again!:)

maryjane.jeanette.carrie.christine but not christine.lyne/lynn.
(names based on how you look like, weird right. hahahaha.)
walao i dont wanna be jeanette leh.
hahaha and nat's name's the best lorh, maryjanejanejane.
lynn sounds weird but cow loves it and carrie is car, car is carrie.
yun is, HAHA, christine. LOL. but she hates it hates x10000.
IM JEANETTE PEAR, wtfomgbbq?! LOL.
(sorry i'll try to stop swearing,lol)
But then!! I cant possibly be jeanette pear!
first jeanette sounds like janet and it's my grandma's name. second im not a pear for nut's sake! heeheehawhawlalala:)
SIGHHHH. (loves sighing, not.)
ps : lynn doesnt suit regi lorh, ahaha.

Lunching with bridget the builder and yuqi aka teevee addict again, muahahaha:)
but for some maths prob too.
then back home, plop straight to bed without bathing/etc, ya lah i know lah very smelly right. -.-
asked pops to buy dinner back.
9.22pm, eating dinner:)

Mr.rebbeck has an accent which is very funny.
+ mini potato's my partner for literature yippeee.
(we drew funny weird people in class hahaha oops!)
Got a sweet from Mr.Ng Y T aka english teacher. Like lol? Didnt expect that.
Because im the first to finish my work wheee!(+ i didnt anyhow do lorh. Though i admit my eyelids kept forcing themselves to close during his chanting. hahahah.)

okay im gonna continue eating and chionging hmwk liao:)
byeeeeeee<3
cheer up you-know-who:)

/: out with esther? esther see this call my hp.

No comments: