Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I love, jason mraz.

Yes. I love Jason Mraz.
Not really his face but his songs. (L)
Anyway, i wanted to put up a song sang by him and colbie caillat but it isnt nice when put in blog.
Its called lucky so if you're really bored you could go check it out on youtube.
Sadly imeem doesnt have, or i'll put it as my blog song :)

Okay i know i shouldnt procastinate but i just cant seem to concentrate on elearning.
Maybe going to school might be better, for me.
Athough no sleeping late or waking up at noon and stuffs): Sigh.
Hate hate hate elearning, kill kill kill kill!

Finished reading Confessions of an air hostess, i need more, more more more books.
I need them for..inspiration(lol?!), although i dont know why i need to be inspired, i need them to kill my time, i need them to waste my tears, i need them to laugh my heart out. I need books desperately and no, im not weird.
Its not weird to likelove books, regina.

And im waiting for the arrival of my wallet:)
cant wait, its gonna be an absolute fab hinge wallet:) (i hope)
Yay and qi is also getting it:)
+ heheheheh, eyecandy!<3 *hints* please take a picture with him.

Sigh, planketty has school yesterday today tomorrow gahz. ):

Im bored, i need to continue my elearning, i have to.
Shitzxzxzxzx.

Anywayyyyy, will post later maybe?
Smoooocccchhhhh(K)(L)

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday.

No comments: