Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Maybe i could live in a mobile home.

Sigh.
Why am i living in a piece of shit and could still be acting happily away?
And good that noone seems to notice anything, that shows that im a good actress and might win star awards (or whatever awards).
):
Why why why why is life so screwed up.
Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

Anyhow.

Im currently, y'know, stoning infront of the comp.
REPHRASE-
okay i've been stoning infront of the comp for almost the whole evening, except now.
Obviously, cause im blogging.
Anyway, yeah.
And im starving :O
I wonder when mummy's coming back because she seem to take forever.
):

I might blog afew times a day but you cant blame me, really.
Because im too bored.
And about being mad..blogging seems to be also talking to yourself, in any way.
Not mad, no.

I need to go outtttt!!!!!
I cant believe i didnt go out at all for this 1/2/3 days of elearning?!
$%$!?%^!?#%$@!
when its actually quite an opportunity for you to at least go out and er, whatever instead of cooping up at home staring at the comp the whole day?!
Im.So.Foolish.
I seriously need a breakthrough coz i might go insane anytime and run around the house like a mad chickenz.

My eyesight is failing me.







No comments: