Sunday, August 3, 2008

asstards happy podie'o.

Hi, this is the ugly me and the curious looking (in fact,terribly naughty) baby leia. I wasnt prepared at that time so damnz.
this is my nerdy-looking cousin and um, me,duh.
This is my friend Lim aka fatimah and me, yati. We are maids that failed to imitate maids' slang.
This is an orange bear called timmy according to my cousin. Or was it me?!
-

Okay Hi.
I didnt go church today and im feeling quite guilty about it.
Other than that, i realised that today's grandpa's birthday and tomorrow is aunty sharon's birthday. Guilty again cause i didnt get any prezzies.
Kill me.
Other than that, I (L) my podie'o.
It has cute shows and im beginning to get addicted to it.

Making fiends making fiends, Vendetta's always making fiends, making fiends, while charlotte makes friends.

Its Awesomely cute with a capital A for Awesome and a capital C for Cute.
The tune's in my head all the time.

Podie'O Podie'O im chanting podie'o come lets love vanz's podie'o :)

okay.

Happy Birthday Grandpaaaaa:)
Happy Birthday Aunty Sharon:)
(inserts hearts kisses misses throw confetti pixies unicorns and LOVE.)

Grandpa says,

Gramps : How old are you 7 years later?
Me : i'll be 21 years old, grandpa.
Gramps : And when you're 21, it'll be the 5oth anniversary of me and grandma.
Me : Oh:)
Gramps : If i'll live that long..then,
Me : Then you both will have a grand dinner and i'll be HOST. i'll wear pretty dresses up on stage and i'll spread the love of yours to the guests through the microphone.
Gramps : :D

Please oh please, it will come through:)

Okay its 1.33am so bye.

PLANKTON I MISSSSSSSSS you like siao.

No comments: