Friday, August 1, 2008

danger zone.

credits to prislim(L)

I (L) my friends ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahah:)

FOUNDER'S DAY TODAY.
Happy 120th fairfield!:D
Stayed up till 9 +pm before school dismissed us?
Lim nat yap and I wanted to go out but we just couldnt think of anywhere to go. We ended up slacking and laughing and playing and yada yada yada in school(L) After school, that is.
Ended up camwhoring and i've caught a video of lim being seriously -- hilarious.
Went for founder's day celebration.
Reg and me spent the whole night togetherrr on the founder's day service and yesss, great time.
Lim's parents then fetched me lim and lim's bro caleb home:)

I've got not much to describe my feelings for the day or so, but great time indeed, for today:)

Nights.
-
EDIT!
hi hi hi church tmr and muahahahh finally i've got a new ipod nano. :D
LOVE MY MUM.
btw its called vanz's podie'o. :D yes!
-
EDIT EDIT!
hi one more thing is, i seriously miss plank like siao nowwww. I want plank NOW. shitz.
): sigh.

No comments: