Saturday, August 30, 2008

Church.


Church was sup sup fun today:)
Everything went well, and we learnt bout fasting:)
After church, went to Beauty World to have dinner followed by Captain's Ball in church.
Veh funzxzxz. :D

Yuri and Ruth sent me home afterthat:)
SUPER! :)
I love nissi salt1, and i love God :-)

Oh and God answered my prayers today.
I prayed that i'll have the strength to jump for God during praise and worship, and God gave me strength. I prayed that i'll be able to play captain's ball properly, and God answered. :) At least i helped my team to winnnnn like, 2 points. Hahaha.

Next :
HAPPY BIRD DAY ALDEN &&&&& SAMUELLLL:D in advance.
:D

I hope im able to go church next saturday.

im dead beat, my joints are cui and im sibeh tired.
Tuition like 9.30 am makes me ):<
plus Choya taste real weird, im not drunk heck im not. Yet.

I like it when cell's divided into small groups cause thats when i could hear weiliang aka army boy crap the most. But he does makes sense too, have to cause he's the small group leader. Ahhh, i miss cellgroup now!):

I miss playing captain's ball too cause i go QUITE high during game.
shyt i misssssss so many things and i hope saturday wont end so fast. Time really is running. forever.

Photos! Dark but. Oh well. &&&&& weiliang you promised to take another picture when your hair's nicer! Better keep your word army boy!

MY LEGS ARE SUANNNN):

No comments: