Friday, August 29, 2008

You give love a bad name,

Something's wrong with my eyes. Every horizontal line seems slanted to me. Like..straight to upwards. Shyt.

Anyway:)
I think this skin's something new. Its ordinary but it looks more refreshing than my previous basic blogskin.

Didnt go school today, and i realise something. Everytime when there isnt school or when i've a chance not to go school, i dont seem to be able to sleep as much as when there's school. I tend to sleep only for a short while after mum woke me up. But when i have to go school, i can sleep like another 257252751293462 hours more after mum wakes me up. Sickening.

And i know lah, im chor lor okayzzzz, says someone. But so? Me is chor lor, i am chor lor, and i'll remain that way. Thats the way i am:)

I've been hooked to colbie caillat's songs and mum havent gotten relax!choya yet.
Like %&%$*$@?!
I hope she gets it today.

Its actually time for me to get ready but guess pops right, i've no time urgency. Im still slouching here typing this. Going out soon, to borrow books! Im like so deprived of books, i need some stories to wake me up. I'd prefer romance:) It always makes me eager to get more. Read more.

Btw if its not my eyes but things that are slanting up, do tell me. I dont wanna continue hating my eyes. Argh.

oh and Happy Teacher's Day!

No comments: