Thursday, August 28, 2008

I think i got alot of stuffs i needa do.
Shitzxzxzzzz.
Why is time running instead of ticking slowlyyyy. Why isnt it crawling or walking but running? Why doesnt it stoppppp, just for once manzzz.

):
Everything's going too fast, way too fast.

On to happier things.
Visited primary school today and saw miss kanmani:)
Saw seannnn and many other peopleee, fun time. Miss them so damnz muchhh.(L)
Ouhhh and then met billy the goat downstairs for a short walk.
:)
Dinner with dad.

Tomorrow : - Complete design journal.
- Day out with primary school friends.
- Mug.

My mind's full of electrical energy notes now.
Oh and math equations like vol + total surface area of sphere pyramid etc etc.
Berserk soon.
OH and book reviews + compo T____T
++ zuowen?!?!?!!? %#&$?#&!?@!

That may be all I need, in darkness she is all I see. Come and rest your bones with me. Driving slow on Sunday morning, and I never want to leave.

I cant wait for mum to get Relax!Choya jap alchohol for me.
I cant wait to get drunk so i'll have a goodnight's sleep.
Cant wait!:)
OR Vodka, provided if dad allows:)

TOMORROW IS TEACHER'S DAY.
and i've totally no interest in going to school for just 2 hours.

Like a dung.

Goodnight!
*Oh i realise this blogskin suck now and i havent done the quiz eunice had tagged me. TMR!:)

No comments: