Wednesday, August 27, 2008


School was perfectly fine except for 1 thing, chinese.
Chinese sucks, im proud to be a chinese, but so not proud to speak chinese, nor learn chinese.
Mandarin is, impossible for me, i think.
I just cant read and write chinese.
Im already quite satisfied with myself for memorising a paragraph of chinese compo though:)
Lunch with brid qi and cally and oh manzzzz i (L) my after-school clique damnz much:)
Met corrinne and noahhhh forrrrr studddddyyyy!
*sorry noah for keeping you waiting in that freezing macs.):
Okaybyeeeeeee.
*Hi ex-concordiansssss, please tell me if you're going back to school TOMORROW. Not friday. Text meee. But most of them aint going back though):
I'm finally waking up, a twist in my story. It's time I open up, and let your love right through me. I'm finally waking up, a twist in my story. It's time I open up, and let your love right through me. That's what you get, when you see your life in someone else's eyes.That's what you get, that's what you get.

No comments: