Wednesday, September 24, 2008

D:

Find me back my appetite.


I DONT LIKE YOUUUUUUUUUU you make me upset time and again.

I also dont like jesus-hair-like woman.
I dont like being broke for days.
I dont like to study.
I dont like exams.
I dont like the feeling of exams nearing.
I dont like having tuition.
I dont like making friends with mathematics.
I dont like to write down science notes.
I dont like teachers who throw chairs.
I dont like teachers who shout then start to act nice.
I dont like stars that dont shine.
I dont like going home late.
I dont like going home early.
I dont like so much more.

I dont like many things. And i will continue to not like them.

thanks to mo mo ren who helped me post ytd, but most of what he/she says aint true. HAHA.
Blogskins.com still hates me, i know. So im using my old skins back.

EXAMS ARE SO COOOOOOOOL,not. k bye im gonna study tmr got history test ah ah ah ah ah.

No comments: