Thursday, September 25, 2008

My broken heart.



Glass hailed from the sky tonight, I couldn't hide to save my life.
Standing drenched from open wounds.
You took my hand, and pulled me through.

So then the world gave up on me.
And do i give myself up? Or do i prove the world wrong?
I see my life crumbling down in smoke, but what could I do?

Today, i realise what stupidity means. And im stupid, so is the world.
Who's smart? Not you, not anyone else.
I pray to God everyday, but sometimes i really dont know what God's trying to tell me.
Perhaps it's because i dont speak to God more than i usually did, and instead of putting my trust in him, i've doubted him. Perhaps the bible's been in the shelf for far too long. Perhaps I've put God somewhere else in the middle and not first. But why?
So i've told you to let go, and letting go means never coming back. It hurts but im numb to know what hurt means.
Today Ding Quan painted his nails blue.
Today I had lunch with Nat.
Today I am lost, emotionally.
If God can tell me an answer. If. When? Do I have to wait? Patience, but i dont have any.

I dont see why im not trying hard enough. I try and try, but the same mistakes keep repeating itself.
How d'yknow when you're gonna be right? Since when have you loved somebody fully? Since when have you been loved fully. I want to know. Cause' i've never love somebody fully before, and i dont know if i've been loved fully anyway.
If you think you can help me, i think you'd better give up.
Because everyone tried helping, but i dont think i've helped myself.
Because somehow i've given up on myself, yet doesnt want to.
I screamed and cried and am tired of all.
What have i gained? Sympathy?
I dont need any.
I can’t stand to fly
I’m not that naive
I’m just out to find
The better part of me
I’m more than a bird
i’m more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It’s not easy to be me
Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I’ll never see
It may sound absurd
but don’t be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed
but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
It’s not easy to be me
Its not easy to be me.
and i wish i could cry.
-

No comments: