Saturday, September 27, 2008

wordplay.

I ish sickz.

And being sick allows me to go home and sleep.
I know i know, i dont know what im doing too, especially when exams's just next week.
And afew more weeks to freedom. freedom. freedom.(with no worries)
No worries? When im not even studying? How can there be no worries?
): total failure.
And there's tuition tmr :O Follow by church, then home. then study. then sleep.

Today daddy's suppose to get me speghetti for dinner. at farmart's.
And mum's suppose to get some coldrock ice-cream home to eat.
But.
There's many buts, unfortunately.

I wonder if Mr.Lee knows i've a blog? Like out of the blue, while rushing through my journal, my weird form teacher suddenly says "quick quick vanessa. take it like you're blogging.". Like hello? Does he know i blog, or he's just randomly saying it, or he's just weird? Okay.

Im so desperate to know whats going out in the world. This tiny bitchy wonderful ugly pretty disastrous world.

And did i hear "fucking freezer" in the song wordplay?:O shit im hearing things, tell me im not.

Im also really really desperate(do i sound desperate?) to get some ice-cream to eat. Something to chill. Ice-cream that has different flavours from all over the world. And of course, im absolutely craving for frolick & coldrock.

Oh well guess its time for some telly and wasabi chips before going to bed.

God Bless.

p/s it seems like there's pretty much random questions on this post. Sibeh boliao anyway.

No comments: