Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So then i thought to myself , perhaps everything was just a lie, and a lie it will always be.
Hmmm. It really is stressing as exams gets nearer each day. Im not prepared, not yet.

Orals tomorrow, so dead.

My chinese is like a dung, worst in class. Sometimes i wonder, am i really a chinese?
I mean, since 8, my chinese had been low low low really low till now. Bad.
Except for primary 1..i remember getting 90+/100. :)

Today's normal. Repeating its cycle everyday.
Life's a bore.
Pepper came over today and folded 263424141 hearts while i was pigging. Im such a good host.

Let's see how long you're gonna play with me you bastard of a tortoise.

I love sixpence none the richer, and i absolutely love leonardo dicaprio.
Romeo and juliet love story, best of best:)

maybe i should stop now.

No comments: