Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you,
why can't I speak whenever I talk about you.
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it.

I've got a nice new watch when i actually hate time.
Its red in colour and has happy pictures on it.

I got Fat Joe for my bestfriend, and Buttons for myself.
It's actually our little mobile phones' accessory:)
Fat Joe and Buttons are bestfriends, just like us.

I've tried on 3 dresses and they all fit me alittle weirdly.
First dress made me look like a pumpkin.
Second dress has black on it and it's not allowed in the wedding. It's puffy and i look like a furball princess.
Third dress made me wanna faint due to tight fittings.

I made myself happy by singing happy songs, it works sometimes but not everytime.

Sometimes my mum makes me pizz.
Most of the time, i make her pizz.
Blogger do makes me pizz too.

Life's a boring shit.

Maybe eating mooncakes help.
Champaigne chocolate mooncakes! Mmm.

I need something more.

No comments: