Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bestfriend.

My bestfriend is sixteen and my bestfriend is homeschooling. My bestfriend likes taking photographs and my bestfriend is my personal photographer. My bestfriend meets me and brings me to places that have good food everyday. My bestfriend knows where to get wasabi-lime icecream and know places to camwhore best. My bestfriend has a friend called tuck and he's our maria. He's our best maria so far so we're not and never thinking of changing to any maria/fatimah/alibaba. Our maria knows how to edit photos and he's like a pro. maria and bestfriend studies at Eggstory, An animation art school(?) :) I love my bestfriend cause she loves me. Thanks bestfriend, Love you bel.

So.
I lost my phone and money on thursday. Blame it on my carelessness, but blame the rest on some bitch's dishonesty.

Met Bel on thursday friday and today:)

I MISS PLANKTON ALOT. PLANK IF YOU SEE THIS MSN ME/OFFLINE MSG.

okay byeeeeee.
p/s NATTTTTT love you tons still(L)

No comments: