Monday, October 6, 2008

Clarke Quay


I love the underpass of Clarke Quay, it seems like an never-ending tunnel.

Exams exams..2 days of exams have passed, and just another 3 more days to freedom. Where's God? Im finding him, im putting him in my heart. But i cant seem to find him, not so easily now.

Didnt meet bel today, cant meet bel tomorrow, so wednesday with bel:) Lunch at holland with richy then long bus ride home. I just love bus rides. Really long ones. Its the only time when i could go through and listen carefully to the words of the songs in my ipod, the only time when i could think about life. LIKE LONG BUS RIDES ARE SO COOOL WAY SO COOOOOL.

Oh and i got my sim card alreadyyyyy, not activated yet though): I NEED A PHONE i hate samsung i hate samsung hate hate hate. I want ice-cream ice-cream and more ice-cream.

Why do i find the words on blogger so big?

Exhausted but i realise studying is not bad. You just have to make friends with the subjects and take studying as a fun thing to do. What the hell am i crapping?

I HATE LIFE YET LOVE LIFE SO MUCH TO HATE IT. I just hate life more than loving it. I cant love life cause life isnt that great to make me love it. Not for now.

And everyone is an eeeediot for today. Bye eediots.

No comments: