Tuesday, October 7, 2008

untouched.

I. STARE. AT. YOU. YOU. YOU. YOUUUUUUUU.

CHINESE.IS.A.FAILURE.
Dont say im thinking negatively because even if i thought on the positive side it still comes out as FAIL. Everything that consists of the word CHINESE equals to fail. Because i bloody hell cant read a single word on that damn paper, freezing in that freaking cold hall. I CANT THINK. Perhaps the comprehension part might earn me some marks but MCQ is, dead. In fact, everything other than comprehension is !%&$@#!&. And i know most of the answers of the comprehension thing is crap. Total crap. Out of da point. Alien words. I dont know, i simply dont know what im writing. Im a chinese and I dont know chinese. Good one.

English is fantasticoeasypixielalapoloveheartlovekiss english.
Hopefully when i say this, my marks dont turn out to disappoint me.
I (L) you english, better love me back.

Maths paper 1 tomorrow, Grace taught me alot.
What can i say?
All the best.

Dinner at Farmart(L)

three 3 three 3 three 3 three more days to :
1) ice-cream everyday
2) pigging everyday
3) novels everyday
4) out-of-the-house everyday
5) Choyaaaaaa.
6) Breeeezerrrr.
7) more and more and more i cant think.
8) lets just say we end at eight today, i prefer eight to seven.

I know. Dates. HAHAHAHAA. i like dates. Date me.

No comments: