Wednesday, October 8, 2008

unconditionally.

One Two Three Four
Tell me that you love me more
Sleepless, long nights
That was what my youth was for.

Tom the Great, told me to call him Tom the Great.
Well he isnt that great, but quite great.

Maths made me lose most of my confidence today.
Why? I tried to love you maths, you aint giving me the chance to love you.

Baked cake with eme today, super madness.
Our cake broke into 4 by itself, it've got magic. See, its so cooool.(L)
Then we dropped frosting onto our broken chocolate cake. Quite tasty, i must say:)
Eme made me a new xanga, why not go take a look? Its my xanga, and it wont do you any harm.
www.xanga.com/number6thlove GO GO GO:D
Then we made the " banana couple " our hot topic. Its like a.... banana.
I dont know, but we sure did laugh like mad.

Home for less than an hour before going to macs to meet tom the great-.- to studyyyy.
Thanks Tom.
Oh btw, where's jerry?

Friday outing is a cant wait.

XOXOXOXOXOXOOOOOOOXXXXXXXX, van.

I put my heart on my sleeve and told myself to STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. Cause all i ever need is a break. Now, later, always. A break. helpppppp me. My life, tired.

No comments: