Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blankets.

Firstly, the show "I survived a Japanese Gameshow" rockssszxzx, channel 5. Its a damn funny nice eggciting onezxz. And. It makes my papa laugh so loudly, i got a shock twice. So cool right.

Math Paper 2 was easier than paper 1, and i do hope i'll passss. (oh my dad just said kanina. I heard it heard it HEARD it. because of the show) Science was okay, some of the answers were just crap, some were sensible enough to gain me some marks. Im NOT gonna think about it anymore. Or i wont rest in peace. And lao niang here cant take itttttt. Luckily ONE ONE ONE ONE more day to :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dzxzx.

Bel bel bel bel i love bel :O (L) ANNABELLLLL!

tomorrrrrrowwww is GO CRAZEEXZXZ DAY.
Right after exams. The 6 preeettyyy girls are going out. OUT.
oh man cant wait.
:D:D:D:D::D:DDDDDD

But still, really stresssss REALLY.

Tell you guys something.
My wake-up-at-4am-to-study attempt FAILED.
My mum woke me up at 4, 4.30, 5, and still, i went back to sleep. Instead of studying.
So I felt bad, and got everything ready to study in the school bus.
Less than 10 mins, i'm sleeping like i've never had a good sleep before. (Quite true though.)
IS A TOTAL FAILURE okay.

But suddenly i've got jing sheng to do my papers. HAHAHA, izzit cause of the sleep? :@

); Sigh. Troubles kept in my lonesome heart. SIGHHHHHHHHHH sigh sigh sigh money money fly away $$$$$$$$$$$ sigh sigh if i keep on sighing more money fly away $$$ Sigh.

I am Vanessa. And sometimes i dont know whats going on in my own life.

Last thing, I DESPERATELY NEED TO GET JACKET/ICECREAM/CLOTHES/SHOES/BOOKS/SHOPPING SPREEEEEEEEE.

No comments: