Tuesday, October 21, 2008

hard porcelain.

how i let you go, and why i let you go, is a different thing.

School was boring, and tomor's doomsday.
dont think bout it dont think bout it dont think bout it dont think bout it dont think bout it dont think bout it STILL think bout it):
Ikea with brenda nat and eme, i love the ice-cream there though it makes me sick.
Cab home and slept till six six six :)

Reason why i blog now is cause im afraid i cant use the comp later. Due to. DONT THINK BOUT IT (still think about it)
): this is bad.

And hopefully desmond(mr.ng the great math tcher) could get me a job at his friend's like admin so i can just sit in an aircon room typing nonsense. But im quite fine with long john. I guess.

Annabel annabel where are you?

Just when i've got nothing to talk about..

Bridget says:Van
Bridget sends: SEND FILE (peekture)
vanz says: why leh?
vanz says: HAHAHAHAHA
vanz says: OMG I LOVE YOU
Bridget says: ahahah ok
vanz says: you make for me one ar hahahaha
Bridget says: yah
vanz says: (L) you man.
Bridget says: :D

this : is what she sent. And this, i know, is what people wants to see of me.



Its this touching to know that your friends love you. And i love my friends like how they love me too:)

i (L) zenn.nat.katy perry.you.

No comments: