Monday, October 20, 2008

Meatballs.

meatballs.

Town with nat and cally. It's so coool to go out with 2 happy fellas. It makes my day happy tooo!And nat got me an adopted handphone strap called meatballs, since buttons's gone now...I wish buttons is quite alright with some dumb owner. hehehehehe. BUTTONSSSSSS i'll miss you like forever!~ And right now meatballs is mine:D

Fat Joe Meatballs Catty adopted friends forever:)))))

OH OH OH AND I'VE GOT A JOB AT LONG JOHN SILVERS. oh gawd its at far east pls help me to not quit before i get my pay. I must hang on no matter how tough it isssssss.
Next monday onwards!:) (cashier muahahahaha no kitchen wheee)

Frolicks with eme monroe tomorr<3

Have you ever been so lost, known the way and still so lost?

I (L) katy perry, zenn and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


my bestfrienddddddd, NATTTT(L)
Oh and quoted from her blog :
FIFTY-FIVE DAYS 55 days to MY BDAYYYYY:D
5 MONTHS 5! to 1 year of friendship anniversary:D
i cant wait.

heheheheh:D

No comments: