Sunday, October 19, 2008

shouldnt really go.

whoever shawn you are, i cant remember who you are, and just realised that you're regconised as the wrong shawn. so its not the shawn that i know, which is also equivalent to I DONT KNOW YOU. im sorry, you dont have to tag anymore:) oh and, dont have to pretend you are zhi hong or whatever. I really dont entertain this kinda thing. Put it in a bad way : I dont entertain such lamers.
p/s tell me your full name, perhaps i can remember who you are that way.
-
I stayed at home today, i didnt step out of the house! Which is..a good thing cause that doesnt require any money, but also a bad thing cause [fill in the blanks,zhi hong]. (he says its a bad thing)

Oh and i guess its really a bad idea to watch exorcist cause i had nightmares and couldnt sleep till 4. It really sucks to be hiding under a blanket feeling hot and stuffy and uneasy to breathe.

School tomor and i am so not in the mood for it. I dread getting up early in the morning, and facing the teachers people blahblah anything thats in school. I really hate it. HOLIDAYS pls come now. NOW. NOOOOOOWWWWWWW. i dont care if i'll die cause of the boredom you cause me but just come now. ):



THIS : is what im feeling now.

No comments: