Friday, November 28, 2008

BORED ORZXZ

Again, today is friday not thursday. (sorry rich i accidently closed the conver that you showed me how to change the time T___T)

Anyway yesterday was supposed to be day out myself but i ended up meeting my bestflen. We walked the whole of town (almost all la) and was quite shagged. Then boyflen came and happy happy went to plaza sing. Bestflen rushed home cause of something just to find out that its nothing. (stupid bastard made bestflen spend less time with me) But nevertheless, boyflen and I had great time together :)))) Happy Ending orzzzz.

Maybe today i'll drop by at the supermarket to get some snacks for myself. I is a bored and yessss, val's back from bintan! Hell bored without her. ( Does it make a difference? :O )

wait-

Okay maybe boyflen coming arghhhh sorry ah val cannot pei you today. ( I think )

i is gonna post later orxxxzz. ( i dont know whats with the orzxz thingy and i realised there are many brackets today lol)

SO HOW'S MY NEW SKIN! 8D hehehehhe.

No comments: