Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today : Not bad.

Yeah so it all started with me waking up late and rushing my way to school, just for erhem band.
And found that everyone's keeping something from me :O so yuqi brought me to the toilet lol. Lose to lim cause we were like smsing on the way to school. And yeah she reached first.

Me : Hi lim can help me tell teacher i'll be late? Am at Jurong.
Lim : Sorry arh van, gotta tell yourself cause im also at jurong.
Me : Really arh? Train?
Lim : No, bus.
Me : eh got go straight to school? if not meet me at Dover.
Lim : Go straight leh..sorry ah.
Me : Aiya what kind of bus is that man? I hate the stupid train, dont let me go in, sickening lah.
Lim : Haha ya very crowded right? I hate it too. HATE IT.
Me : Walao i want to kill the people :@ i is a angry now. I is a hate it. Inconsiderate people. K lah see you.
Lim : Yes hahaha me too. Yeah see you in school. SEE WHO REACH FIRST.
Me : Of course you lah!!! #$%$#&@?! im still at jurong leh!
Lim : STILL?! all the best then. :D

Hahaha, okay then the percussion people started talking bout my birthday(to keep me occupied) :O I ALREADY KNOW LORH. :P you people so obvious can seeeee whatcha you all doing manz! I isz notz a pig-brain! Hahaha but quite touched lah to recieve a nice card lol. THOUGH KENNETH CHNG screwed it up :@ thanks people van (L) you always!

tried some songs before heading to vivo for lunch. We look like some girl gang cause there were like 6 of us lol. Lim left first cause she's watching movie with nat whereas the 5 of us (yap qi cal vera me) went shopping:P Everything was fine till vera told me that there'll be band practices from mon to thurs next week :@@@@@ then fri is concert omg. why like that?!?! Was really, really pissed. F.

This is crazy.

Oh and was wondering if i should start violin lessons again): Sigh, went to youtube and saw vanessa mae playing the violin. I hate myselfxz. My violin's like getting rusty and is sleeping somewhere at the corner of my room. Maybe cant even wake up lol. ): This is so shit. My fingers are crazily craving to press the strings again but my mind tells me otherwise. I cant play it well, i cant play it nice, i cant play it smooth, i cant play at all. No talentz? Violin please dont die on me, i think i still love you.

I have to make use of the remaining days of this week before next week starts cause its gonna be hell. Yay out alone. :) I think i must try to go out alone. :D:D:D:D And i think i must take out my violin no matter what, sleep early, get rid of eyebags, get more novels, get a vintage bag :O , get a vintage wallet, get my ass to haji lane, get quirky nail colours like green blue purple, get mah cameraaaa + phlone phlone and there's still more okay. My brain just aint working now.

Japanese class on monday! For japan trip. :B pffttt.

so tempted to spend money $$$ I MUST NOT. Who wants pocky from japan yopzxz? I is gonna be nice and see if you deserve a box of pocky hehehe:P Okay lah if i got moneh left after i had fun in jap LOL.

I is not a fan of putting stuffs in my blog cause its look kinda unglam but this is a must see!


OH OH OH AND HER NAME'S VANESSA :D so cool lol.

Sigh, what a weird life.

Yknow what? I miss you.

EDIT//
Okay this is awkward. Im gonna drop by at the modelling agency tomor at 3pm lol? with my parents? HUH? hahahahah they found me at orchard lol-.- A.W.K.W.A.R.D!

No comments: