Tuesday, November 4, 2008

hi im back because temptation climb over my head and yes, i cant wait till 14 nov. Anywayyyyy even if im not alive in scribblytown, im quite alive in my xanga, which I doubt anyone could remember:) its here.

Im chionging now cause im not suppose to use the comp except that now my parents arent at home :P

S2E has started and im going school everyday to suffer for 5 hours with only a pathetic half an hour break. 2 days have passed, and 2 days i've been late. Now the vice principle wants to see me. How wonderful! I HATE GOING TO SCHOOL MYSELF. where's the school bus where's daddy's car?!?!?! I really dont mind being called a spoilt brat cause...i really dont like being late and seeing the vice principle's face.

Anyway its like almost any time my mum's gonna step in the house now soooooooooo, see you all soon people!

with all my love xoxoxoxoxoxoxo, van.
ps: please tag.

Please mean everything you've said. Dont say something you dont mean it. I need to trust, and im trusting you fully.

No comments: