Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today i was home early, which is like finally, cause it seems to be a hundred days since im home so early, like really. After school.

And i ate maggie mee yoghurt ice-cream chocolates cheese dips biscuits wasabi chips candies and drank 2 cups of hot milo, which explains why my throat's hurting ever so badly now, i need more than 2 boxes of strepsils. Why 2, why not 3 4 5? Cause that would be so exaggerating.

Tell you people something...
Im 20 mins EARLY for s2e today! omgomgomg so rare!

I think i've been crapping like the whole day, ever since class starts at 7.50am in the morning, to band practice to class again to home. S2E was B-O-R-I-N-G and i kept falling asleep. After all my work's done. (so plz do not say im slacking or else i whack you.) Mr.Mohamed didnt believed that i had done all my work cause its just 2 hours and there's 3 more hours to go but there's proof! Yes, everything and i mean today's tasks which is all of today's tasks are done:) So then i started drawing and mr.mohamed told me to file my drawing into my s2e file too. :O

I really really really really really reallllllllyyyy love Roald Dahl I really wish he's still alive so he could continue writing those fantastic stories. :( ROALLLLLDDDD DAHLLLLLLL dont stop my imagination!

Know im being random but im too bored far too bored staying at home. By right i should be meeting dawn and char at bugis but no i didnt. And stupid corrinne wanna postphone our date, how could you :( So i spent the whole day with half of my eyelids close and staring at the screen of my comp finding blogskins but to no avail.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY why life's like this :(
tomorrow's another day in school :(((((((((

Sigh. Bye.

you're a stranger, a stranger to me. why?

No comments: