Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hi.
hello again.

momomimi me miss you//!


Moron :)

Your love's a lie.

A whole week of studies and im finally free to roam around town yesterday:)
Then church today which made me totally happyzxx! I is a happiezxz kid.

Weiyang and I actually meet up at my house and i spent like 34362437412312 hours dressing up and putting on those blue contacts. + 34624352 hours to put the contact lens again cause i realised i put the lens wrongly. (if ya know what i meanzzxz) left - right. right-left. and my vision was blurred.

Then we took a bus to town! Roamed around finding earpiece but to no avail. ): Then we went to lido and decided to watch a movie. The coffin/madagascar/the coffin/madagascar/the coffin/madagascar? Cannot decidezxz so we went to borders and we played a stupid book game called "where's wally?"/"find wally" or something like that. So many wallies so we were competing to find the most numbers of wallies. RETARDED. but we likezxz. Then we read Mr.Kiasu comics :)))) walk around and went to lot 1 to catch...............
.
..
...
.....
madagascar lah. which. ended. like. 12 am.

then home but it was just so fun yesterdayzxz :))))) weiyang's like a dung hahahahah. But we like:)

Me is a happy kid.

Then today church was great, felt the presence of God around me:)
After church junyi samuel tom ing ing samuel and me went to slack around a playground :)

Me is a tiredzxz.

Gosh next week's a whole week of studying again ): Luckily tomor can see cuzzzzies. And popo and gong gong and...jiujiu? no i think jiu jiu overseas.
ARGH I MISS NAT! Our date : 14 nov.
right after my last papers! (L)
And clinton i think your comp sucks cause its lagging, muahahaha my comp rockszxz. Dont deny. Moron:)

Bye people xoxo.

No comments: