Sunday, November 9, 2008

Life's meant to be a joke, huh?
So what? My life's like kinda screwed and here i am trying to be happy hee hee haw haw but somehow deep in my heart there's fear. Screw S2E and screw band. Im so not ready for the concert which's coming nearer and nearer as each day goes by. And exam's just 4 more days away. how how how tell me how.
what am i suppose to do.
I hate it lah, i bet you dont know how it feels. You simply dont.
edit/.
aye moron im sorrrrrry k): you also never elaborate your question, i really dont know how to answer you. And how am i suppose to hear what you're saying when you're actually whispering? //
lebanna, i miss you i really miss you. But this friendship of us is fading away, why? Cause of him? I know its my fault, perhaps sometimes i really never cared much bout him(if thats what you really mean?) but, i dont wanna lose you. And i know you've apologised, im partly at fault cause i didnt reply your messages and made you worry..? Im sorry k. Right now i just felt a barrier in between us. Really. I still wanna be your sm, your bf. I still want to roam around sg taking pictures with you. I still want you to bring me to places that has food that are so good. I still want to spend time with you.//
p. - left you and thats it. Never talked to you much, hope everything's alright and going well for you. I dont know what else.
edit edit/.
this whole thing, this whole shit thing thats going on in my life is practically killing me.
happy kidz to sad kidz? fine but not.
you. - thanks for being there. Dont ever be so paranoid again. :) pls.

No comments: