Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've gotten my camera yopzzzz!! And i heart it with all my (L)!! although it isnt really the model that i wanted but it was good and preeettyyy anyway! So i shall take good care of it! 8D (yet i still want my sony camera with touch screenzxz))): sigh. be happy with all i have rather than wanting more!)


*sniff*sniff* i've caught da flu bug and my throat itches like mad. @_@ *sniff* Temp running high will i die? Nah. *touches wood and any other material* Okay today was family day! And dad and mom brought me to some shopping mall that has audio house which is near clarke quay! <3!
*sniff* Now im like rotting at home and the medicine which is suppose to make me feel drowsy isnt working! ):

Tomorrrrrr, its gonna be the start of a hell week man. I dreadddd it. I think i might just skip band practice and go for the japanese lessons :P

Above is a picture of nissi salt1! My cg rockzxz to the max, i tell you.(and i know the pic look kinda dark.):)
all my love.
( afew more days before you're gone ): shit. )

No comments: