Sunday, November 30, 2008

Out from Under.

What's wrong?

Hi, i've gotten 3(or more) wake up calls today. And after picking up most of it, i went back to sleep again. Im sorry ____, i made you call like dont know how many times. Haha.

Wanna announce something, I HATE MY MUM today. and maybe whenever she starts nagging. 24/7 on da computer, anytime i like - she promised. Now?? Like a dung, i've only got 10 minutes?! What a joke. Pissing me offf. (psst, someone just agreed with my mom that i should turn off my com soon. No way.)

Church was okay. The videos for my hope made most of us in church teared, but its really nice:) And then we had service and my hope discussion in cellgroup, followed by esther's birthday celebration and covenant celebration in one of the condos near church. I lost my beautiful laminated covenant paper. yes. ): sigh perhaps this is just, ...me. I am clumsy/stupid(not)/forgetful/etc. I know.

But night time was :))) cause i and muahahahah went downstairs:)

I dont know how you could do it but you make me feel like im the happiest girl on earth, and that you will treasure me as long as you live, so will i. I've got a thousand and one reasons why im in love with you, and i dont know how to put it in words. But its alright. And you will always be someone whom i love dearly, someone who makes me airlaugh airsmile airtalk whether im at home or outside. You make my friends think im nuts but its okay because i know all you really wanted was to see me happy. You would spend hours and hours talking on the tellyphone with me, and bomb your bill. You know that i'll go back to sleep despite giving me wake up calls, but you continued giving me calls till i wake up. You'll hug me when im cold and hug me tighter when i said im still cold. You folded 1994 paper cranes which who on earth will ever do that but you did. And you surprise me every now and then. You taught me how to make breakfast too, and even watched korean drama/chinese dramas with me. Thanks for everything and hopefully everything last as long as it could be. <333!


OKAY BYE GOTTA GOOOOO:D

all my gosh damn love, xoxo.
(but sometimes, its like a married couple without having sex.)


Out From Under - Britney Spears

No comments: