Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Prelude of hearts

I realised i've been typing stuffs then backspacing it then type it again then backspace it again. I really have nothing much interesting to write about, but im just used to blogging every single day. Oh well.

Im waiting for dad to bring my mcflurry back home, hopefully it doesnt melt.

Seize the day, And all lost apathy, will come around.

One more day to you going off, one more day to the pathetic concert, one more day to agony, not? (tomor last day? so fast? i dont like it.)

And i attended jap lesson today, though i skipped band. Met up with percussion for lunch, a place called broadway which i've never been to, and i was late so i didnt eat. Was the last lesson of japanese class, learnt quite alot! It seem so exciting, so exciting to go on a trip somewhere far somewhere not even close to home somewhere where your parents aint there but just afew teachers and your friends. I guess as each day goes by, im getting more and more excited, which is good? No? Yes.

Sudden urge to eat my mcflurry, my oreo mcflurry. But it turned out to be not oreo, its chocolate mcflurry. Sigh.

the unspoken words i tried to say, tried to tell you, tried to let you know. i really really tried so hard, i couldnt bring it up, though its just afew simple words. i love you.

Period. I hate you.

Pekchek ah. Goodnight.
(twilight is a good read, it keeps my mind occupied with only twilight and twilight and twilight and not on anything else. Not on any troubled thoughts..i suppose.)

No comments: