Thursday, December 4, 2008

secret valentine.

How?





My secret valentine, dont leave me.



And its tomorrow, tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow till 13 days later again.
I is a speechless. Concert tomor, what to do??? What if i screw up the whole damn thing? What if! But then again, i cant wait for jingqi to come stayover right after concert!:) Its time for me to spend some time with my cousin, my really cool cousin who laughs really weirdly and loud! The last time qi came to stayover was a few months back perhaps? And there were so many weird things going on, i still remember paikias asking for her number! HAHA, yesssss a new leap of fun tomor!
The feeling in me, the happiness and the sadness, mixed, really. I dont know how im feeling now..should i be happier than sad, or sadder than happy? when you're leaving tomorrow, ): this is bad.
Went to town after practice today, band was a madness cause i went to school around 10am when it starts at 9! Walked around town with lim yap and vera, being with them can make you laugh like a mad cow! I laughed, really insanely today. Lim said im allergic to kinokuniya because i started laughing whenever i get in that bookstore. :))) Yap and lim like someone from the Better Toy Store, called jerry/gary or something. We went to look for him but sadly he isnt there! HAHAHA, so funny! Then we four went around searching for souvenirs to be given to the kinki japan students, from band. But we found nothing interesting, just a few cheapskate stuffs like snowglobe(??) which we didnt buy in the end. SOOOO this means i didnt use my posb card, i resist! HAHA. Walked and walked, then met zhi hong at wisma and took a bus home:) Went downstairs to chill before going home. :DDDDD
Lastly, i wanna thank MAMA(grandma).
Thanks for loving me so much, and even bothered to help me sew my ultra disgusting long band uniform's skirt. its 11.50pm+ when i called you and asked you to help me to sew, and you did even when you're about to go to bed:P I know you were tired after a day's work and there's wedding to attend tomor, but nevertheless you helped me and even ironed for me, ever so neatly. THANKS! Thanks mama, love you sooooo.
OKAY, i guess im tired and i didnt expect myself to type so much cause it wasnt suppose to be something long.
You: Hi you are leaving tomor and this sucks. I guess i'll be seeing you tomor for the last time but fret not, i wont give all my love to jap guys just like give some love to them can already :P hahahaha. (L)
HAVE A HEARTY NIGHT PEOPLE!

No comments: