Friday, December 5, 2008

concerto.

concert was a blast(!!!!)
now that its over, the only thing we(s.u.p) could think about is JAPAN:D super looking forward to it:)

yessssss, not bad not bad! Everyone were talking bout peeing in their pants on the stage and the next minute, we ended everything without any pee on our pants. S.U.P's the best, what more can i say?

Qi is at my house now, imma kinda tired and shagged because i woke up quite early today @___@ And spent the rest of my afternoon at sg conference hall rehearsing. Zhi hong's in shanghai now, thats the saddest thing ):

sigh.

"My hope" tomor..the feeling in me, the excitement in me isnt quite in me now, but i'll find it back. IM JUST TOO TIRED! today.

OKAY BYE TWILIGHT HERE I COME AND AND AND TV DRAMASSSSSSS(sleeping is for later) nights everyone (L)!

p/s sadly no peeks ah.

No comments: