Saturday, December 6, 2008

In My Head.

what am i suppose to say? Im falling to pieces.

Fairfield Methodist Secondary School first thing in the morning. Almost everyday's bout school. One minute band, the next school books. But i was lucky enough not to have to drag myself off the bed, i slept quite early yesterday:) No twilight, no tv dramas, simply nothing! Right after blogging i handed the com to qi and went straight to bed. Pro eh? Of course. Band made my legs feel like jelly when i reached home. After school and school books, pa ma qi and me went to vivo. To look for my new phone. I cant wait, i so cant wait to get a new plan from starhub, cause i'd have unlimited smses! Which's equivalent to erhem..text till die kinda thing. No interesting models of sony ericsson(i promised myself to use that cause i think its not bad) but i cant take it. Must make a choice. Due date tomor!! That also means new handphone number.But fret not, want my number come ask from me! :D So hopefully i'll choose a handphone model im satisfied with, no point buying something i dont like):

Downstairs with qi sooooooonnnnnnnnn, camwhore?

I love/hate today, so much.

Sigh, any idea how much i miss you? Everywhere i go, its you. This is maddening. I must stop.
Stop thinking bout you for once, but its so hard. ): stupid. 12 more days? is it? i think so.

p/s i havent pack my bag for japan trip. :O my mum is mad at me now.

Goodnight!

pps/: Look at the sky whenever you think of me, whenever you miss me, and i will too. We'll be looking at each other, though from afar, cause there's only one sky in the whole wide world.
(credits to cally, for explaining this theory.)

No comments: