Sunday, December 7, 2008

breathe

the next thing i knew, my head was bleeding. Im covered in blood, the sharp pain killing me quick, but what matters most was, im in his arms. Thats enough to know, enough to go.

I've got my new phone:) that equals to new number, and i memorized them as soon as i knew them. Oh and, sms me anytime you want, i'll most probably reply cause i suddenly like typing on my new keypad and since i've got unlimited smses i can sms all i want. Ask for my number. Unless i've already messaged you my number. (if you're on holiday, overseas, do ask. Sorry didnt forward to you.)

My nose's still running, still as bad. How? Japan's just this coming wednesday! And i havent pack my lugguage, still.

Nat's got a rabbit. HAHA, she deserve to be scolded by her mum. A rabbit?? I bet she'll get bored taking care of it. WAIT -- okay i just got punked.
Nat's a loser, seriously. First i got punked thinking that her dp was a rapper called lolcatz, then it was actually her and there was no such rapper. Next she fooled me with the rabbit thingy. WTF?
Now she's telling me she love me, and she did this because she love me. I, being the forever nice person, forgives her and loves her too:) (nat i know you'll be seeing this cause i asked you to, and even if you said i got punked because you dont love me at all, i take the first word. ha-ha.)

Haji lane with mum tomor!

Qi's stayover was not bad, we went to vivo and lot 1 and playground, as usual!:) we took photos and saw paikias(as usual-.-) hahaha:D i love qi from the bottom of my heart. (L) But one thing's pissing me off is my camera's memory card. I cant upload the photos into my com, ARGH!

twilight twilight, edward cullen you dont really rock, but i think i like you still. How? Zhi hong's gonna kill me, and burn you down book.

Sigh i miss you, and its driving me crazy. Time's going so slowly, its been like weeks since i've seen you. You are a noob, an incorrigible noob(kidding), humorous and overrated insane bangalah, but i love you still. So much, i want you back quick. But i'll be going away, what is this? Its shit.

Im vandalising my book, my bought-from-takashimaya book. It has vulgarities and censored words with cute imprints and stickers from my sticker album. It has bible verses and van's doodlings. I sort of like the book.

three days away and thats okay.

So tired. Night.

No comments: