Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1234

Give me more lovin' then i've ever had, make it all better when i'm feelin sad, tell me that i'm special even when i know i'm not.

Hi earthlings.
Again, tired. this time + sick. But school's been fine, everything's currently going well and i know you know i still dont really like band cause its a waste of time. Nevertheless, i attended band every mon wed fri which leaves me free only on tues and thurs. Sigh. No more talking bout studies, no more. It makes me sick, and im already sick. But yeah it makes me feel .. ew.

happy belated birthday nat! Hope you like the gifts, bestfriend:)

theres only one way two say those three words and that's what i'll do. I love you.

then again.. im quite glad that my peektures are finally able to upload in the comp, this is what I say : hallelujah:) More pictures to come soooooon.

Also, i wont be blogging everyday, because it'll be very late when i reach home from school and im too shag to on the damn com. YEAH. SOOOOOO sorry babes and hunks(i know who reads and who asked me to add more pictures and who visits most of the time and who ask me to update) i'll update when i have the time! DO CONTINUE ( just friggin' continue dont stop come'on dont be lazy just type and click and ta-da done!) to tag. Keep this town alive. kudasai? In other words, please.

Seeyaw all happy studying/working/slacking/rotting/dying. :)

No comments: