Sunday, January 11, 2009

SO ITS SUNDAY!

Yeah man its sunday. Sun-sun-sun day-ay-ayyyy~ (and there's nothing great bout sunday cause its a school day tmr, sigh)


This is what's been going through my mind since dunno when :

Angbaos + icecream + $$$ + what is a nation? + first law second law standard form and indices + physics o___O + 2/16 for chem test lol + dnt proj + mamma mia/shrek dance party + oh no SYF + class 98.7 fm i luv luv luv! + study study and more studying ): + beautifying health and beauty book + band ah band + church + God + z!


Sec ones are mean people. They're mean little devils in disguise. I hate sec ones.

Anyway, railway mall and venezia's icecream worked out nice, after a long week.

and it was you and me against the world, and you promised me forever more. Was it something that i said? Was it something that i did? Cause i gotta know what made me unbeautiful.

My nose bled continuously when i was on the way to church in corrinne's car.
Corrinne : OMG what happen?
Me : tissue leh.
Cor's dad : let's pray let's pray.

hahahahaha yes! seeing z later:) TA!

No comments: