Friday, January 2, 2009

2 janz.

Thinking bout reposting the pictures and typing every single thing out again is infuriating. ;(

Anyway.
School was a dungness! Had talks the whole day. I think its really silly. I dont know. Being upper sec makes me feel..old too. Sigh. Everyone gets old..who doesnt? And i think schoolbus can get late too. Im almost late. Even when the schoolbus's fetching me. But i love my new schoolbus. Humongous/spacious/and omg - english songs HAHAHA and and and automatic door! ( Like huh? Like that also happy ar?) Answer is : OF COURSE LAH! hello, i always embarrassed myself infront of pri school kids because, i dont know how to open the door properly. But now with just a button pressed by the bus driver, the door opens automatically! No more embarrassing moments! :) A good start for a new day of a new year. HAHA. I know im being random. *bus isnt really BUS but yeah bus. yknow, van but not van kinda thing.*

Met esther for ponyo but no ponyo at lot 1! :( saddening. So we decided to make the smartest choice in the whole world, RENT DVDS! like for only 2 bucks per cd? Balls of fury/ Memoirs of a geisha/ Stomp the yard.
Conclusion : NOW I CAN STOP BEING BORED DURING WEEKENDS!

K. random random random.

Then we went on to doing something even more random, which is of course, my idea!
We smsed several people telling them we rock their socks, and they have to make a choice.
hey hey hey.
Wanna make a choice too? It goes like this...

" VAN ROCKS YOUR SOCKS UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT! Please reply with your ultimate cool choice :
a) Duh!
b) yes, of course.
c) I know.

KAY :D some people replied. and its really funny. Touching too :O I REALLY ROCK THEIR SOCKS! whooooo~ and some like cor's "none of the above" and brid's "disagree". LOL.

mmmmmm im so bored. ta!

No comments: