Thursday, January 1, 2009

2000099999!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, its officially 2009! (like duh?)

Kay guess what? I've found my post. Its in my draft. :) Thank God. Now i can start thanking people who've been there for me so so much(or maybe not) in 2008.

Nat bobbios!

While others are celebrating their friendship by months, we celebrate ours by years. :D And our first year anniversary will be coming sooonnnnn! This march! Im so eggcited bout it cause we'll be celebrating it in a special way:)))) YES! Haha, it all seemed so fast. It felt like yesterday when i just went over to your house for a stayover. We watched shutter and got so scared to take pictures afterthat! Nevertheless, we took pictures like the one above:D And we kept thinking bout the girl sitting on our shoulders, especially you. HAHA. Thanks for being by my side no matter what, being there for me and even crap along with me. Thanks for sharing your problems with me, and even creating funny words like "mups". HAHA. Its for our usage whenever we dont want to let people know what we're talking about. Oh oh oh and i still remember when we got so bored in chinese class, we pretended to be airstewardesses and speak in an airstewardess way. "Good afternoon ladies & gentlemen, you are on board plane cx563..please fasten on your seatbelt...." HAHAHA. And i still sound like it better whereas yours failed. Thanks for jacking me always too!(-.-) Best is, you overcomed those obstacles with me and didnt even get brainwashed. lol. Thank you. I LOVE YOU BESTFRIEND! Now and always. (L)

Jingqi!

Cuzzzzzieeeeee camwhore freak:) Hahaha, you never failed to take out your camera whenever we go somewhere. We'll just take pictures for God-knows-how-many times. Thanks for stayovers and outings and your sushi treat! More to come, Love you hon!

Esther Pep!

Kay thanks for always calling me a bitch. Love you nevertheless :) Thanks for your crazy moments, i appreciate it alot! Always my.... what's it called? Oh, onee-chan! And and, thanks for telling me the whole twilight saga story. Hehe. (L)!

Regi!

HAHA, the most touching thing i ever heard from you was you talking to dont know who and from that moment i realised you meant alot to me :D Person : "Eh regi." You : "What regi? My name is regina, regi is not for you to call, or anyone else. Its only for vanessa." HAHAHA i was like..whoa *shining eyes* HAHAHA. Thanks for late night chats on phone, and being my science partner for like 2 years! I love you! (L)! (although i do get pissed whenever you didnt answer your phone, and i dont like your brozxz) K lmao.

Val!

Hi val! I dont like it whenever you abandon your blog i've created for you. But whatever it is, i still love you! Im sorry for neglecting you so much more than last year or last last year because im more into my friends and studies(i think) and thus i didnt care much bout you. This year is different! So what if i always disturb you bout you liking nicholas(HAHA I JUST DISTURBED YOU)? You know i dont mean it right, so chill. Dont just shut me up once i finished saying the word "nicholas" kay. Love you! P/s dont ever become a lesbian or i keel you.

priscillas!

You girls always cheered me up whenever Mrs Chua looked down on me. You girls are my best bunkers in the whole wide world, my good friends. We all looked like a dung here, so nevermind. Haha, Thanks for the memories we had in and out of band! Like the one where we laughed like madness in westmall. And the one where we gossipped so much late at night in japan. Thanks girls. Love yaw all. KUDASAI!(L)

Momah!

We've quarrelled like 1363525465242352 times in our lives. But you never failed to make me a happy girl again :) Thanks for wasting so much money on me and scolding me. HAHA Dont waste your saliva already lah ma :) Ahahaha. (L) you mummy! *and i'll still sleep with you on your bed when im 24!

Popeh!

I look like i can die anytime cause my lips is always so pale. You still love me right? Even if im skinny/fat/ugly/pretty! Thanks for always being able to fetch me whenever i ring your telly to bring me back cause im sick. Thanks for always asking the same "what do you want to eat?" every weekends. You'll look good even if you choose gay clothings. You're the best, love you daddy!(L) *though i never express it at times.

MAMA!

So what if val's better than me in every way? You still love me, i know! Because you always call me to ensure that im safe at home, and always call to ask if im eating dinner. YAY:D And i know you make the best chinese new year cookies ever! (L) you!

percussion!

YES! Percussion rocks up down left right. WE ARE THE BEST S.U.P. Thanks guys, for being etched in my memory foreverrrr. :D we rock rock rockkkkk.

Nissi Salt 1!

What can i say? I (L) my cellgroup, for the fun joy peace and concern! And bringing me so much closer to God. (L) Thanks salt1! Van (L) you forever!

Z! Its all your fault that we dont have a picture together ): KIDDING! hahahaha we must look good and we both claim we look like a dung now even if we dont. So, anyway, thanks for making me the happiest girl alive. I love your surprises and your lies for surprises so dont stop! Even if you were to die tomor, you must gimme a surprise the day before! (touch all materials) Thanks for your listening ear and encouragements, i love you i love you! :D

kk! Thanks for being in my life once, i'll always keep your letters with me. :)

SO IM DONE! phew. So wordy. And so longwinded. But its okay la. Lastly,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

k the unglam me in 2008 yay:D bye:D

No comments: