Saturday, January 24, 2009

church.

What more can I say? Small group's getting dispersed sooon, and its a sad thing. I am not happy at all, but all good things will come to an end, as what junyi has said. Sigh. I'll miss weiliang and smallgroup, so much.

New year reso : Go to church.
I did, limping, but limping to church. Mass run killed me so badly yesterday. But its for God. (L)

Dinner with cell then poooooooolllllll oh man i dont know how to play pooool ): Tried playing guitar instead, dungness, it feels like fingers being ripped apart when pressing the strings. Gonna be dead skin around my little fingertips soon.(if i dont give up which i guess i wont, its dungness + madness but its ultra coolnesssss) Violin's almost same but not as bad aye. Guitar's just...madness. Speaking bout violin...sigh, guilty.

Went home with samuel tang and junyi and alden! Guess what man, sam and junyi's my bro nowwwwwwwww :D:D:D:D:D

s'ppose to meet z but guess not. Another day!

OKAYYYYYY im hitting the sack soooooon so, happy having reunion dinner tomor people! God blesssssss yeah holy holy.

On a lighter note, im quite sorry bout my f word post. Sigh. Sometimes you dont know what you're saying or doing when you're just so so so........pekchek.

edit!
hahahahhahaha i just remembered.

During english class, i got too bored so i wrote a note to marcus(sitting in front of me). Seriously, he's cute, huge and can cover me whole. Teacher cant even see if im smsing or not!

(on the piece of paper):
Van : Hi!:)
Marcus : ...
Van : Never answer me back):
Marcus : lol.
seconds later ..
Lovelle : Hi again!:)
Marcus : Zeshin has left the conversation.

HAHA, and he can do kungfu panda actions. Like eating the noodles or being punched by someone(justin). His eating actions can see the way he eat, chew, and SWALLOW. lol. funny like a mad. Justin is simply retarded. + moneyface. 2 weird people. I like marcus more though. He treated me to the bus fare. HAHA.

k random. seeyaw alllll.

No comments: